Get Tested Today
COVID-19 tests are available at all three St. Louis County Public Health Clinics.
View All Appointment Options
COVID-19 tests are offered at all three St. Louis County Public Health Clinic locations – follow the link below to view all available appointment types.View All Appointments
Who Should Get Tested
Everyone in St. Louis County can and should get tested if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
People who belong to high risk groups should think about getting tested regularly if they haven’t been vaccinated, or if they begin showing COVID-19 symptoms even after vaccination.
These groups include:
- The hospitalized or critically ill
- Those living in a congregate setting like a nursing home
- Individuals over 60 or with an existing chronic medical condition
- Those who have been in close contact with someone with a known COVID-19 infection
- Healthcare workers
If you test positive it’s important to follow safety guidelines to make sure you, your friends and family are safe – even if you don’t feel sick!
Your community is here for you during this uncertain time. St. Louis County has resources, services and benefits to help you as you recover from COVID-19. If you do test positive, here’s how you can stay safe:
- Stay home and isolate from others
- Keep track of how you feel and look for emergency signs
- Stay 6 feet away from others and wear a mask
- Wash and sanitize your hands as often as you can
Covid-19 Testing FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions About Testing
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions to help you learn more about COVID-19 testing.