Announcement • August 6, 2021
St. Louis Cardinals Donate 800 Tickets to County Department of Public Health for Vaccine Incentive Program
The St. Louis Cardinals donated 800 game tickets to the St. Louis County Department of Public Health as part of the department’s COVID-19 community outreach and vaccine incentive program.
Throughout August, those who receive the COVID-19 vaccine at certain pop-up vaccination clinics or back to school events will receive two tickets to an upcoming ballgame!
“We’re grateful to the Cardinals for being an important team player in St. Louis County’s vaccination efforts. It’s vital we all come together to protect our community from COVID-19,” County Executive Dr. Sam Page said.
As COVID-19 cases continue to rise throughout St. Louis County and Missouri, the Cardinals are proud to partner with the County health department to encourage all eligible people to get the lifesaving vaccine as soon as possible.
The tickets, all of which will be for the September 29 game against the Milwaukee Brewers at Busch Stadium, will be available on a first come, first served basis at the following vaccination clinics:
- August 9: Rock Church, 1601 Telegraph Rd, 63125, 9am – 12pm
- August 10: North Central Community Health Center, 4000 Jennings Station Rd, 63121, 8am – 4pm
- August 11: South County Health Center, 4580 S. Lindbergh Blvd., 63127, 4pm – 7pm (Pfizer Only)
- August 14: John C. Murphy Health Center Back To School Event, 6121 N. Hanley Rd, 63134, 9am – 12pm
- August 21: Ultimate Cosmetology & Barber Academy Back To School event, 10420 West Florissant Ave, 63136, Time TBD
Vaccines will be available to anyone 12 and older. Both the Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccines will be administered, upon availability. No appointments are necessary.
Additionally, at the August 9 pop-up clinic the Department of Public Health is partnering with the St. Louis County Department of Human Services – Veterans, Youth and County Older Residents Programs, as well as Operation Food Search. Operation Food Search will provide free kids meal boxes for those 18 and under. These meal boxes contain seven breakfasts and seven lunches, free family meal boxes, and free boxes of fresh produce.